No, I'm not in Hawai'i. I wish I was though! It's been so gray and dreary the last couple days. So, for day 10 of the challenge, I decided to do tropical sunset nails for my gradient. This was my first time doing a gradient manicure, and I love the way it turned out!!!


I started with my normal bases, then put down a coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White to make the colors pop a bit more. Then I used Orly Spark, Kleancolor Mango, Red Alert, and Purple Disco. I coated it with Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat, then stamped the trees with Wet N Wild Black Lace Creme using the Salon Express plate SE18. Can you believe that I didn't see a single palm tree on any of my Bundle Monster plates? Maybe I just overlooked it. Once the trees were done, I took a flat brush and added the base under the trees. I didn't worry too much about making them identical, since nature isn't! I coated the entire deal with Seche Vite. I'm thrilled with how they turned out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Painted Hedgehog