Manicure number 2 for the 30 mani challenge is orange. Maiya over at Tarts N Talons did a similar manicure not too long ago with white, gray, and black. I decided I wanted to give the look a try, and did it with different shades of orange. I'm on the fence about this one. I think I needed to use more dots, and also I might like it better on a solid background, maybe white.

I apologize for the super craptastic picture. My camera batteries are dead (again!) so I used my phone and the weather here is dismal so I had horrible lighting.


I started with Nailtiques 2 and Orly Bonder, then put on a couple coats of an iridescent, super translucent no name polish that I got from a dollar store. Sadly, it doesn't really show up, either in the photo or in person. Then I dotted it with Sally Hansen Xtreme in Crushed and Sunkissed, Spoiled Jail Bait, and Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange. I topped the whole thing with Seche Vite. 

I'm really not loving this, so it's probably going to come off tonight. On to the next color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Painted Hedgehog