Today I have yet another break from the 31 mani challenge. At this rate it's going to take me 6 months to finish it! But this is a special manicure. See, a friend of mine has started designing her own stamping plates, and I got to be a tester for the first one. She's still setting up shop and stuff, so I don't have the plate info to give you yet, but when they're available for purchase, I'll be sure to let everyone know!

The 2 stamps from this plate that I was the most excited about were the full nail skull stamp and the scribbly heart, so I used both. I started with my normal base coats, then put on 2 coats of Wet N Wild Silvivor and sealed it in with a coat of Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. Then I striped my colors (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!, Sinful Colors Creme Pink, and Pure Ice Wild Thing) onto the plate, scraped, and stamped away. I used the same color for the scribbly heart on my pointer fingers, but I stamped it three times, once for each color. The whole deal was topped with Seche Vite.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Painted Hedgehog