Well, one day I'll get back to doing the challenge manicures, I promise! But since Easter is tomorrow, you know I had to do appropriately themed nails! So, I did eggs. Man, I need to practice doing more detail work with my right hand (I'm left handed!). Some of my lines look wobbly and smudged on my left hand, but that's OK. Most people in the wild won't even notice.

Today I have pictures of both hands, because every finger is different. Lemme tell you, it's hard to take pictures of my right hand with my camera. It's just not easy to hold in my left hand *at all*. This is why most of my pictures are of my left hand! I'm planning on getting a more compact camera in the near future. That should help a bit.



I used a lot of different polishes for this, so I'm just going to list them. I don't think you want to know what color exactly was used for each and every line and dot!!

I started with Nailtiques2 and Orly Bonder, then a single coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri Whirlwind White. Then the colors!! I used the same colors for the gradients and the details. Here they are:

Kleancolor Bikini Green
Kleancolor Sheer Pastel Purple (which is totally pink!)
Kleancolor Mango
Orly Snowcone
Orly Spark
Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Finally, a light purple franken that I mixed up using an old Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On as a base. Can you believe I don't have any lavenders or lilacs or any other pastel purples? I need to remedy this! I topped the whole thing with Seche Vite, naturally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Painted Hedgehog