As I said in my last post, I'm a bit behind on posting my manicures. So today, you get two!

First up is for day 6 of the challenge: Violet. Well, purple at least.


I started out with my normal bases, then used a coat of Revlon Impulsive as a base. Two coats of Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-Res, and I had scattered holo goodness. I loved the way this looked in the sun! I know some people are all about the linear holos, but man, I love this one. I want to get some of the other colors from this collection, but I haven't been able to find them :( I know that CVS carries them, because I've seen them there, but since I've recently moved, I haven't had a chance to get out there. I was as Walgreens today and looked for them, but had no luck :(

Next up is day 7: Black and White. I'd originally planned on stamping for this manicure, but it just wasn't meant to be. I tried several different designs, and had trouble with all of them. So I put them away and went with WnW Tangled in My Web over Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Whirlwind White instead. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Painted Hedgehog